Spicy Buffalo liver roast
Simply and easy home made restaurant style spicy Buffalo liver roast recipe.
- Beef Liver - 500 gm
- Onion - 3
- Ginger paste - 3 table spoon
- Garlic Paste - 4 table spoon
- Green Chilli - 5
- Chili powder - 1/2 table spoon
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 table spoon
- Coriander powder - 1/4 table spoon
- pepper powder - 1 table spoon
- Garam Masala - 1/2 table spoon
- curry leaves - few
- Oil - As required
- Salt - As required
Add turmeric powder, green chili, a small piece of ginger, pepper powder and curry leaves into a bottom thick pan along with cleaned liver cubes and some water.
Cook it well in a medium flame. (To get liver piece softer do not add salt at this stage)
Heat oil in a pan and add onion, ginger and garlic paste and curry leaves and mix well. Add turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander powder powder, garam masala and salt and mix well, Add cooked liver into this and close the lid and let it cook well, Add some oil and curry leaves at the end.
Your tasty buffalo livery roast is ready.
Simply and easy home made restaurant style spicy Buffalo liver roast recipe.Add to Favourites