Soy Sauce Chili Chicken
Sweet, salty and sticky Indian style soy sauce chili chicken recipe.
- chicken - 1 kg
- Onion - 2 Large (cut in cubes)
- chopped garlic - 1 table spoon
- chopped ginger - 1 table spoon
- Green Chilli - 1 (cut in round)
- Sunflower oil - To fry chicken
- pepper powder - 1/2 tea spoon
- salt - as required
- Sugar - 1 pinch
- Hot Water - 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves - 1 table spoon (chopped )
- Soy sauce - 3 table spoon
- Tomato ketchup - 6 table spoon
- Red chili sauce - 1 table spoon
- For Marination
- kashmir chili powder - 1 table spoon
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tea spoon
- Soy sauce - 1/2 table spoon
- Salt - As required
- For garnishing
- Coriander leaves - As required
- Cut chicken into small pieces and marinate with Kashmiri chili powder, turmeric, soy sauce and salt, keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat sunflower oil on a pan and fry chicken pieces .
- Heat another pan and add 5 table spoon of sunflower oil used for frying the chicken.
- Add chopped garlic, ginger and green chili, saute well for 1 minuted
- Add chopped onion and salt, stir well for another one minute.
- Add soy sauce, chili sauce, tomato ketchup, pepper powder and sugar, mix well for 1 minute.
- Add fried chicken into this and stir well, add 1/2 cup of boiled water.
- Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes in high flame.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with rice or with chapati.