- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Semiya Payasam (Vermicelli kheer)
Easy and tasty authentic south Indian dessert Semiya Payasam or Vermicelli kheer. One of the famous Kheer of Kerala and Tamil Nadu
- Heat milk and water in a pot
- Add cardamom, sugar, salt and condensed milk into this and let the milk boil. Don't forget to stir your milk while boiling.
- Add roasted vermicelli and cook for 15 minutes, keep stir frequently
- Heat Ghee on another pan and add cashew nut, sliced coconut and raisin, saute well until it turn to brown color.
- Garnish the Gheer /payasam.
Use thin roasted vermicelli.
You can use less sugar according to your taste.
Don't use more than 1 pinch of salt