Pakistani Chicken Kadai Restaurant style | Chicken Karahi | Street food chicken kadai
Restaurant style Pakistani and North Indian Chicken Kadai Recipe, Easy to make home made Chicken karahi or gosht karahi
- chicken - 1 kg
- Sunflower oil - 1 cup
- Ginger paste - 1 table spoon
- Garlic Paste - 1 table spoon
- Tomato - 6 (cut into big pieces)
- Green Chili - 4
- curd - 1 bowl
- Crushed red chili - 1 1/2 table spoon
- Coriander powder - 1 tea spoon
- Garama masala - 1/2 tea spoon
- cumin powder - 1 tea spoon
- pepper powder - 1 table spoon
- Coriander leaves - few
- salt - as required
- Heat a pan and add oil.
- Add chicken pieces and stir well.
- Add salt and stir again and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add Ginger - Garlic paste and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add tomato and cook until tomato gets tender and releasing juice.
- Add crushed chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala, cumin powder and pepper powder. Stir well and add green chili.
- Cook the chicken until the meat start separates from the bone.
- Remove excess oil with a spoon
- Add curd and stir well and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add coriander leaves and stir again
Transfer into a serving plate!