- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
Majboos or Kabsa masala
Learn how to make Majboos masala or kabsa masala powder recipe at home. Also known as Baharat spice mix in the Arab world.
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tea spoon
- Paprika powder - 1 1/2 table spoon
- Garlic powder - 1/2 tea spoon
- Dried Ginger or Ginger Powder - 1/2 tea spoon
- Coriander seeds - 2 tea spoon
- Black pepper - 1 table spoon
- Cloves (Grambu) - 1 tea spoon
- Cinnamon stick (Patta /karugapaata) - 1 small piece
- cumin seed - 1 table spoon
- Fennel seeds - 1/2 table spoon
- Ground Nutmeg - 1/4 tea spoon
- Toast all the spices except the powdered items in a small pan and heat until the fragrant comes, stir often
- Mix all the ingredients together and grind them in a spice grinder.
- Store the blended majboos masala in an airtight glass jar.
- Use within two months.