Indo Chinese Chilli Chicken
Popular Indo Chinese chili chicken recipe with boneless marinated fried chicken made with a saute of spices, sauces and sugar
- For Marination
- Boneless Chicken Breast - 1/2 Kg
- Ginger paste - 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Paste - 1 teaspoon
- corn flour - 2 tablespoon
- Rice flour - 1 tablespoon
- red chili powder - 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Sunflower oil - 2 tablespoon
- egg - 1
- Salt - as required
- For making gravy
- Garlic cloves - 4 (finely chopped)
- capsicum - 1 small (cut into cubes)
- Green Chili - 2 nos (chopped round)
- Onion - 1 big (cut into cubes)
- Onion - 1 small (finely chopped)
- corn flour - 1 table spoon
- water - 3/4 cup
- sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Oil - for frying
- vinegar - 1 tea spoon
- Red food colour - a pinch (optional)
- Tomato ketchup - 3 table spoon
- Red chili sauce - 3 table spoon
- soy sauce - 2 table spoon
- For garnishing
- spring onion - 1/4 cup (chopped round)
Step 1 : Marination
- Cut chicken into cubes and transfer to a bowl
- Add one teaspoon of ginger paste and one teaspoon of garlic paste into it.
- Add two table spoon corn flour and one table spoon rice flour.
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder and one beaten egg into the bowl
- Add salt and two table spoon oil.
- Mix all together with hand or with a spoon.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and keep aside for 20 minutes
Step 2 : Frying Chicken
- Heat oil in large deep pan and add marinated chicken pieces.
- Deep fry on medium heat.
- Keep the fried chicken aside.
Step 3: Making Gravy
- Heat one tablespoon oil in a pot and add chopped garlic and stir, add chopped green chili and saute again.
- Add finely chopped onion and saute well. Add capsicum cubes and saute again for 1 minute
- Add 3 table spoon tomato ketchup and three tablespoon chili sauce and mix well, add soy sauce and saute again for 1 minute
- Add one teaspoon vinegar and stir well
- Add onion cubes and saute well.
- Take 1 table spoon of corn flour in a bowl and add 3/4 cup of water and mix well.
- Add one table spoon of corn flour water into the gravy and mix well, add the remaining corn flour water and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add redcfood color and mix well (optional)
- Add fried chicken and mix together with gravy.
- Add one teaspoon sugar and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion
Popular Indo Chinese chilli chicken recipe with boneless marinated fried chicken made with a saute of spices, sauces and suga