Indian Style Pad Thai Noodles
Make your own famous prawn Pad Thai noodles recipe at home. We used easy available ingredients to make it as Indian style Pad Thai. Instead of rice noodles we used wheat noodles. However you will get the original flavour of the famous Pad Thai noodles.
- Chop garlic, onion and cut tofu into cubes.
- Boil water in a pot and add salt and 1 table spoon oil. Add noodles into it and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drain the noodles and rinse cold water on top for not to become sticky.
Making Peanut powder.
- Heat a pan and add peanut and salt, fry until cooked,
- Crush the peanut using a food processor
- Add four table spoon of oil into a hot wok and add tofu. Cook both side for 3 minutes.
- Move the tofu to the side in the wok and add prawns into the wok. Saute for 1 to 2 minutes
- Move the prawns to the side and add chopped garlic and onion and saute well
- Move all to the side of the wok and add egg into the wok and scramble.
- Mix all together and add sprouts.
- Mix again and add cooked noodles, fish sauce, soy sauce and tomato ketchup and 1 tea spoon sugar.
- Mix together and add crushed peanut and mix again
Squeeze lemon juice on top while serving!