Hummus with Raw Onion
Traditional Arabic plain hummus with a crispy taste of raw onion, tomato and green chili.
- Soak chickpeas for 10 hours.
- Add chickpeas, water and salt into a pressure cooker and cook until 8 whistles. keep the remaining water aside for grinding
- crush the cooked chickpeas in a food processor,
- then add Tahina paste, lemon juice, garlic cloves, little salt and 3 table spoon of olive oil into the food processor and grind until gets plain paste. Add chickpeas water for consistency while grinding.
- Transfer it to a bowl and add finely chopped onion, tomato and green chili and mix well.
- Decorate with few cooked chickpeas and olive oil.
- Cover the bowl and keep in a refrigerator for 10 minutes