Crispy Prawn Fry with Sweet Sauce
Learn how to make delicious crispy and crunchy prawns fry recipe with dipping sauce.
- Prawns - 1/2 Kg
- vegetable oil - 1 cup
- For Marination
- All purpose flour/ Maida - 1 cup
- Panko bread crumbs - 1 cup
- Egg - 3
- Salt - As required
- For Making sauce
- mustard powder - 1/2 tea spoon
- Tomato ketchup - 1 table spoon
- sweet chili sauce - 2 table spoon
- sugar - 1 table spoon
- olive oil - 1 table spoon
- Put the flour(maida), beaten egg, and bread crumbs into 3 separate bowls.
- Add enough salt into the flour bowl and mix well.
- Dip each shrimp first in the flour, then the egg, and finally the crumbs.
- Put on a clean plate and press the crumbs with paper tower onto the shrimp to stop them from falling off.
- Keep them in a fridge to get chilled.
- Heat a bottom thick frying pan and add the vegetable oil.
- Shallow fry the chilled prawns in low flame.
- Blend the mustard powder and olive oil until smooth.
- Add sugar, tomato ketchup and sweet chili sauce into this and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to a small bowl and let it cool