Chicken Shami Kabab
Learn how to make popular shami kebab recipe at home (shami kabab banane ka tarika)
You can follow the same steps to make beef shami kabab and mutton shami kabab as well.
- Boneless Chicken Breast - 400 gm
- Chana Dal - 400 gm
- Garlic crushed - 4 table spoon
- Ginger crushed - 4 table spoon
- red chili powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala - 1 tablespoon
- pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- cumin seed - 1 teaspoon
- Green Chili - 1 (chopped)
- Onion - 1 (sliced)
- Salt as required
- Oil - to fry
- mint leaves - 1 handful
- Coriander leaves - 1 handful
- egg - 2 nos
- water - as required
- Soak chana dal for 4 hours and drain it
- Add chicken, dal, crushed ginger garlic, red chili powder, garam masala, pepper powder, turmeric powder, cumin seed, green chili, salt and water into a pan and cook for 30 minutes in low flame (until all water absorbed)
- Keep it aside and let them cool.
- Grind them into paste and add some coriander and mint leaves while grinding.
- Beat two egg and add into the paste and mix well
- make the dough in small balls and shape it into round.
- Add oil into a pan and fry both sides in medium flame
You can add potato to adjust the consistency of the dough.