- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Broccoli and Chicken Salad with Dressing
Delicious protein rich salad made with broccoli, chicken and egg white along with sweet and creamy dressing.
- Chicken breast - 250 gm
- Broccoli florets - 1 cup
- carrot - 1/2 cup
- Egg - 1
- Butter - 2 table spoon
- For marination
- olive oil - 1 1/2 table spoon
- White pepper powder - 1/2 table spoon
- Soy sauce - 1 table spoon
- salt - as required
- For dressing
- Mayonnaise - 2 table spoon
- honey - 2 table spoon
- Lemon juice - 1 tea spoon
- olive oil - 1/2 table spoon
- Marinate chicken pieces with olive oil, soy sauce and pepper powder and salt, keep it for 15 minutes
- Boil the egg and remove the yolk.
- Steam broccoli and carrot for 3 minute, (you can add more vegetables if you want)
- Heat a pan and add butter and shallow fry the marinated chicken breast pieces.
- Add honey, maynnaise, lemon juice, pepper powder and olive oil into a bowl and mix well
Transfer steamed vegetables, egg and chicken into a bowl and pour dressing over the top and toss.
Do not over steam the vegetables.
Keep the dressing in a refrigerator to use for long time.