Arabic Mutabbal (Eggplant dip)
Mutabal or Eggplant dip is one of the famous middle eastern appetizer made with roasted eggplant and tahina. This is a quick and healthy gluten free recipe with less ingredients.
- Grill the eggplant by putting directly on the stove, or you can put in the oven.
- Grill the garlic cloves along with skin.
- Peel all the skin and chop eggplant and garlic with a knife on a cutting board.
- Add this into a bowl and add Tahina, curd, salt and lemon juice and mix them together.
- Transfer into a serving plate and pour olive oil on top.