Arabic Garlic Sauce or Toum Recipe
Learn how to make Arabic Garlic sauce or Toum at home. Explaining how to thicken garlic sauce.
- Remove yolk from the egg (Watch video how to remove yolk)
- Add Egg white and sliced garlic into a blender and blend it for 30 seconds.
- Turn off the blender and add Lemon juice and salt into this. Blend again
- Again turn off the blender and add half of the sunflower oil and blend again.
- Check the thickness and add sunflower oil again and blend
- Repeat this process until you get the desired consistency for your toum
Do not add all sunflower oil at once.